Ten Tips and ways to get new projects, work, or assignments for your Data entry company or Business Services?
Data entry business Guide for beginners on how to hunt new clients and good projects and Data entry assignments for your services.
Do you have a data entry business that you have just started ? If yes, then this guide is you on how you can find clients for your data entry business. The majority of companies nowadays are switching from the traditional hard copy documents to maintaining accurate and concise databases. This is the reason data entry is becoming more popular. Data entry involves an assortment of tasks such as filing papers, survey entry, transcription, record and report maintenance, analyzing figures and facts among others.
If you are thinking about opening a new data entry based business then visit here to learn about how to start a data entry business successfully
If you have the required background, a dynamic marketing plan and passion to succeed, then data entry is a valid opportunity for you to make money online. The biggest incentive of the data entry business is its low initial cost and flexibility in work schedule. You can also enlist other data entry workers to do the work when it’s overwhelming. Assuming, you have done all the prep work and launched your data entry business and need to start looking for orders. The following points will guide you through marketing and promotion of your business.
Your data entry business will die if clients are not rolling in asking for your services just like for any other business. Effective strategies to reach prospective customers must be devised to enlighten them about your services and place orders for your services.
Follow these 10 tips to make sure that your business gets enough project work assignments
1. First, contacting businesses that are in your locality and educating them on the benefits of keeping good records of customer data and transaction history records is a wise idea. Of most importance, make them aware that you are offering such services.
2. Another very useful business promotion strategy is by word of mouth. Spread the word to family, friends, neighbors and others about your data entry business. They will in turn spread the word further to places beyond your reach.
3. The current popularity of social media presents another powerful tool for promoting your data entry business. Create a page or profile on Facebook and Twitter for your business. Start by offering information to the public on the benefits of data entry services and let them know you offer such services. Another good social media platform where you can get new customers is Linkedin, try it as well. Make a company page on LinkedIn.
4. A blog or website is another way you can make your business more visible online. Your website will act as a portal where your customers can find any relevant information about your business and possibly win them. Include testimonials from happy clients you have worked for and even samples of your work as these persuade prospective customers that you are serious about what you offer.
5. You can take your promotional efforts a notch higher by using online advertisements. Online ads are cheaper and faster but include offline methods as well, such as newspapers, flyers, business cards etc. Online methods include posting ads on popular classifieds websites and blogs, optimizing your website for the major search engines, especially Google among others. Try to find out about the needs of your potential customers and send out emails, business cards, notices, press releases or post cards(via mail or online) to mailing list companies, doctors, lawyers and more.
6. Freelance outsourcing websites such as freelance.com, Fiverr, SEOClerks, odesk.com among others are a powerful strategy to get clients especially when you are just starting. Register on these sites and create a profile for your business so that clients who use these platforms can know about your business services. These sites provide a link for many freelance workers including data entry with customers who require such services and are willing to outsource them. Find here a list of 5-6 freelancing websites to find freelance projects
7. Create a unique business name for your data entry business. It is advisable to use a name that communicates your potential to prospective clients that you are an expert in the field.
8. Extend your search by looking at work-at-home websites such as work place like home (WAHM) and whydowork’ to look for clients and they have lists for data entry jobs.
9. Ensure your internet connectivity is high speed since the internet is a global market place and you can provide your services to any location. You will have to submit loads of data to your clients so a fast internet connection is paramount.
10. After you get your first clients, make sure that you deliver to their satisfaction so that they can provide referrals and bring in repeat business for your data entry business.